Lucky Leap Day Giveaway
Join us on February 29 for your chance to win $2,900 every hour starting at 5:29pm. We're drawing 2 lucky winners every hour at 5:29, 6:29, 7:29, 8:29 and 9:29 for a total giveaway of $29,000.
Visit promo area with your 24K Club card for one free entry starting at 10AM-9:29PM.
This promotion is open to all GND club members. Membership is free. Club members will receive one (1) entry for the Lucky Leap Day Giveaway. In addition, based on historical rated play, invited guests will receive an offer for twenty-nine (29) bonus entries via direct mail, email and/or telemarketing.
Starting at 10AM through 9:29PM on February 29, 2024, patrons who present their 24K Club Card at the promotion booth will receive an electronic entry and qualifying bonus entries within an electronic drawing drum.
At 5:29PM, 6:29PM, 7:29PM, 8:29PM and 9:29PM, two (2) guests will be selected from the electronic drawing drum to win $2,900 in cash.
Winners need not be present to win but must have activated their entries into the electronic drawing drum before an official drawing time(s). Guests may win multiple times in this promotion.
Lucky Leap Day Giveaway Details:
- To receive one (1) promotional entry or redeem the twenty-nine (29) bonus entries offered to those who qualify, patrons must visit the promotion booth on February 29, 2024, starting from 10AM through 9:29PM and present their 24K Club Card.
- A valid, government-issued photo identification may also be required.
- A marketing representative will activate the entries of participating patrons by entering their 24K Club account numbers into the electronic drawing drum.
- If patrons were offered the twenty-nine (29) bonus entries, the electronic drawing drum database will automatically activate those bonus entries when the marketing representative enters the qualifying patron’s 24K Club Account number into the electronic drawing drum.
- At each designated drawing time (5:29PM, 6:29PM, 7:29PM, 8:29PM and 9:29PM), a marketing representative will temporarily suspend entries in preparation for the electronic drawing.
- The Illinois Gaming Board will be notified prior to the start of each drawing.
- Immediately following the temporary suspension of entries at each drawing time, a marketing representative in the presence of security and under surveillance will engage the winner selection button and the electronic drawing drum database will randomly select two (2) winners to win $2,900 in cash.
- A Marketing representative will print the screen of the selected winners after each drawing.
- A Marketing representative will ensure the guests selected are qualified to win and are not excluded, evicted, or otherwise restricted.
- Drawing winners will be announced over the casino public announcement system.
- At the conclusion of each drawing, the electronic drawing drum will immediately re-open to accept entries until it is temporarily suspended again for the next drawing. This will repeat until the last drawing of the evening at 9:29PM.
- Drawing winners need not be present to win and will be notified via phone, email or certified mail if not present.
- Drawing winners will have seven (7) days to claim their prize before it is forfeited.
- Drawing winners will be required to complete a winner’s certificate to claim a prize and will be responsible for all applicable taxes.
Other Promotional Details:
- An IT representative will set up the electronic drawing drum database and the structure will be verified and tested for accuracy by a marketing representative.
- Print screens of winners and winner’s certificates will be sent to the appropriate departments for audit and record retention according to the IGB records retention policy.
- This promotion can be canceled or adjusted without notice at the discretion of Golden Nugget Danville with the approval of the Illinois Gaming Board.
- Persons identified as under the age of 21, excluded or evicted from the property are ineligible to win in the promotion. In the event an underage, excluded, or evicted patron is identified security will be notified.
- A promotional prize is defined as an award valuing $300 or greater. All promotional prizes require a winner’s certificate.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- All applicable general promotion rules apply.