General Rules for All Promotions
1. Eligibility to participate in promotions/events includes, but is not limited to:
• Being 21 years or older
• Providing accurate information
• Subject to review and verification
• Granting permission for advertising/promotional use of names, photography, and identity
• Being responsible for all federal and state taxes
2. Refusal to abide by these rules may result in, but not limited to:
• Disqualification from the promotion/event
• Forfeiture of prizes
• Eviction from the property
3. Golden Nugget Danville card(s) must be removed from the EGD before points/credits will register in patron's account. Only closed table ratings will register in patron's accounts.
4. Invitations and/or entries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. Golden Nugget Danville will not be responsible for loss, theft, mutilation, or illegibility of any part of any offer, scratch card, prize voucher, entry, affidavit, gift card or gift or any unused or abandoned Free Slot Play offers. Replacement or reissuance will not occur without manager’s discretion.
6. Golden Nugget Danville assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect information in the database, incorrect mail, failure to pick up mail, or any consequential damages arising therefrom, including but not limited to, forfeiture of prizes.
7. Golden Nugget Danville will not be responsible for a patron's inability to participate in the program for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to traffic delays, congestion, or action by civil authorities. Golden Nugget Danville will not be responsible for misdirected or late arriving mail.
8. If a selected participant is unable to participate in the promotion, Golden Nugget Danville when applicable, for reasons of physical or mental disability, that person may designate a family member, Team Member, or other person who is over the age of 21 and is immediately present as a surrogate to complete the portion of the promotion on the participant's behalf. Any surrogate so designated is not considered the winner, but rather solely the agent of the selected participant; any and all prizes won by the surrogate will go to the selected participant/winner. Participating in the game portion as a surrogate does not preclude that person from independent participation in the promotion. Both the patron and surrogate must be present. The participant and surrogate both need to be present to claim a prize or play a promotional game. The Marketing Representative will make the final determination if this rule may be invoked in any particular case.
9. To claim prizes, patrons must have their valid card and a valid government issued photo ID.
10. If patrons do not have their valid photo ID, management reserves the right to allow them 72 hours to provide the ID to claim their prize.
11. Upon verification of a prize, winners may be required to complete the winner's paperwork. Refusal to sign or complete the winner's paperwork will result in a prize not being awarded.
12. Winners of Free Slot Play may not physically need to accept their prize. Winners' Free Slot Play may be automatically added to their account within fifteen (15) days of the promotional date.
13. If any selected winners are ineligible, their prize will be forfeited. Additional names may be drawn until there is the appropriate number of eligible winners. Ineligible winners may include, but not limited to:
• Eviction or Self Excluded Patron
• Not present within the claim time
• Under 21 years old
• No valid government issued photo ID.
14. If, at the time of the drawing no patrons are eligible, no prize will be awarded.
15. Winners are required to be present to win and claim their prize unless specifically stated in the official rules of the promotion/giveaway. If the winner is not required to be present, the winner may be given up to 30 days to claim their prize.
16. Golden Nugget Danville along with the Illinois Gaming Board is the sole judge of game rules and the awarding of prizes.
17. Acceptance of an offer or prize constitutes the patron's permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation.
18. Employees of Golden Nugget Danville are ineligible to participate in this promotion. Employees of the Golden Nugget Danville Corporate Office, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) and members of the household (defined as living in the same residence) of Golden Nugget Danville Members are ineligible to claim prizes of $600 or more.
19. In no event shall Golden Nugget Danville its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this program, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to use an award or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
20. Golden Nugget Danville along with the approval of the Illinois Gaming Board reserves the right to cancel or adjust a promotion at any time without notice.
21. Participation in this program is an agreement to abide by the rules of the program and is subject to the terms and conditions of the patron's/participant's Golden Nugget Danville membership and is subject to review and verification.
22. This program is subject to all federal, state, and local laws including the Illinois Gambling Act.
23. Any dispute or situation not covered by the above rules will be resolved by Golden Nugget Danville management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding for all participants.
24. Invitations, coupons, and all other promotional materials are subject to verification and are void if tampered with in any way, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or if any materials contain mechanical, typographical, printing or any other errors or if any entry is obtained by unauthorized means.
25. The approved promotion will not be changed without the approval of the Illinois Gaming Board Administrator. Reasons for promotional modification include, but are not limited to: Acts of God, inclement weather, equipment malfunctions, etc. The IGB Casino Field Office Supervisor, or on duty agent, must be notified of all such situations or disputes and their subsequent resolution.
26. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling, and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)